CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS

Here are some of my home decorations. Unfortunately, the pic of my favorite, the nativity, had too much glare. It sits on our mantel right in front of a large mirror. I'll have to try again & will include it later.
Angel on the hearth.


Carolers midst the greenery, on the china cabinet.


Our super-skinny Christmas tree.

3 Boyd's Santas, on Bill's desk.

The 'Basement Bears'.
(Sorry about the zebra peeking around the corner.
The bears are invading his usual space).

Christmas towels hanging over the dry sink.

Bowl of frosted fruit + Santa and Friends.
Even the 'Kitchen Musicians' got a touch of Christmas.
Misc.
Hot spiced cider is on the stove
(the other stove..This one's just for storage).
Cookies are baking.
Come on over..........

5 comments:

bp said...

So very festive! Thanks for sharing with us!

Marsha said...

I'll be right over! Well, give me about and hour and a half!

Cathryn said...

Hi Susan, I was happy to highlight your blog. You certainly do make me laugh or smile everytime I visit. It is a blessing to me. My favorite of all your holiday decor you shared is the angel blowing the trumpet. I collect angels. It is very nice. Well I'll be back to visit later. Blessings ~ Cathryn

Anonymous said...

Susan,
I am sure your home smells wonderful! I love your decorations!
Please post the song! I love that song "Mary,did you know"! Everytime I hear it my heart is soo overwhelmed with the thoughts of God's greatness of love in the arms of His creation -- Mary!
Miriam <><

Anonymous said...

For those of you who have never been to Susans House . These photo's do justice . Every little cornor is decorated . Her home is warm and wonderful . You can sit and look around for hours and never see everything .
Thank You Susan for sharing with everyone your lovely home ,
Mary