THANKFUL Thursday


(Picture taken by Jami last weekend)



I'm thankful to have my grandson, Justin, visiting with us for three weeks.
He's ten years old, and alot of fun! My only complaint is that he's beaten me at every single game we've played. Hmmm....wonder how that could happen???

He's such a great kid. He loves life, and is in a good mood almost all of the time
(except when the video game he's playing doesn't go his way).
He and his grandad went gem mining yesterday and came home with a big bag of rocks and 'gems'. Today, he'll get to fish down at our pond, and maybe later, get in some archery practice.
(Neighbors: keep your pets at home!) Ha!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a kid. I wish my grandson was like Justin.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Justin,
You're supposed to let Mimi win a game once in a while! Glad you're having a good time!
: ) M.

Anonymous said...

Justin also likes sno-cones, the Florida Gators and my guinea pig "Bijou". Click here to view Justin and Bijou:
http://plaza.ufl.edu/beserock/justin.htm

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I didn't make it where you could click on it, I fixed it here:

Anonymous said...

okay, that didn't work either but this will.

susansspace said...

Click on Jami's name in blue to see picture of Justin & Bijou.

bp said...

It sounds like you're having a wonderful time making many happy memories!

Anonymous said...

Justin, you're a great kid. I hope archery doesn't last too long, cause Max and Tippy To want to get out there and do some running and playing. Well, have a great vacation.
Miss Trudy

Anonymous said...

Justin ,
I am so sorry I didn't get to see you yet . I miss so much living across the street because I looked forward to your visits as Much as Your Grandparents do . Have a Great time and enjoy Life .We All know what a Great Young Man You Are .
Oh yea Give MeMe a break and let her Win JUST ONE GAME !!!
Love Ya , Miss Mary