HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!

My husband and I are so blessed that both of our mothers are living. Both turn 91 this year. They both love the Lord, and guess what!.... they are both named 'Edith'. Two very different, but amazing women!



Richer Than Gold

You may have tangible wealth untold;
Caskets of jewels and coffers of gold.
richer than I, you never can be --
I had a mother who read to me.
--Strickland Gillian (1869-1954)

*****


Happy Mothers' Day to mothers everywhere,

but especially to our two very special mothers!

***

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan,
I hope your Mother's Day is special!
Blessings,
Miriam

Anonymous said...

Susan,
I have an "opps, I hit the wrong button" confession. I received your sweet comment that you left on my blog and I hit 'reject' instead of 'publish'. I had been reading my emails earlier and my button for next is on that same side.
I am so sorry, please, forgive me.
I suppose no else makes mistakes like that. I feel terrible.
Miriam

bp said...

Happy Mother's Day to you!

What a blessing to have both you and your husband's mothers and such a nice post to honor them here.
Have a great week!

Lisa said...

Happy Mother's Day! I hope your day is a special one.

Love,
Lisa

susansspace said...

Thanks, Miriam & Bethany! Hope you had a Happy Mother's Day, too!
Miriam, I left you another comment. No need to explain, because 'Oops!' is my middle name!
**
Also, thanks for the Mother's Day wishes, Lisa! Hope you enjoyed your dinner out tonight. You deserve a little R & R!! Love, Mom

Jami said...

Sorry I didn't log on yesterday, but we talked on Saturday. Happy Mother's Day a day late.

Love,

Jami

susansspace said...

Thanks, Jami! I had a great day!
MeMa said she really enjoyed your visit!
Love, Mom

Abounding Treasures said...

Susan,

How blessed you are to have been able to celebrate another Mother's Day with these dear ladies ...

I trust all your times together are very special!

Blessings!