CHASE & CAYLIE

Here are a few pictures I took of my grand nephew & niece, while in Florida last week.
Chase will be 16 months old on July 4th, & Caylie just turned 4 last month.
Aren't they adorable?
The first thing Chase heads straight for whenever he's at my mother's house is this white tiger she keeps on her bookshelf. He carries it around until he's ready to go home, and then puts it back in it's place on the shelf.





This is my little buddy, Caylie. She's a sweetheart! She loves to sing and dance, and often makes up her own songs.


3 comments:

bp said...

They look like a fun pair! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

OMG! They're so adorable!
M.

susansspace said...

Justin, I don't think your comment posted. You may want to send it again.
After you type your comment, be sure to check 'Anonymous', then scroll down & check the orange strip that says 'Publish Your Comment'.
Love, Mimi S: )